The valentines bunny, oh wait, is there a thing as a vals bunny? No hihi. I just made that up. What is the emblem for St Valentine â€™s Day? Well it used to be anything with the colors red and black. But not anymore. That tradition seems to have been cast away into the dark abyss of oblivion by the millennials. In this century, itâ€™s just a day to celebrate immense love. Coupled with a little bit of mushiness of course. Â Now there comes the debacle of gift shopping. Gift shopping sounds fun, but its not a walk in the park. We however tried to cut the case for you. We assembled a list of possible gift options for you, have a look.
- Jewellery.Earrings, necklaces, anklets, bracelets, Rings. (You can as well pop the question on this day.)
- Brazilian hair(yes, I said Brazilian hair)
- Body lotions, Body splash, perfume, deodorants.
- Flowers (If she is white. Ugandan girls donâ€™t like flowers.)
- Make up. Be careful with this thou.it might be offence. To be safe. Donâ€™t buy a full set. One piece of lipstick is just fine. Eyeliner, Nail polish, Cleanser, body mists, mascara. However, know the brands she uses.( Some of us only use mac products or fenty. Hihih)
- Gadgets .Phones, tablets. An iPhone for vals wonâ€™t hurt a sister.
- Spa treatment.
- Watches. (gold or leather)
- A movie.(At a cinema,not your house.)
- Dinner.At a swanky restaurant or hotel. Not your usual â€œbufunda”
- Hair accessories. Ribbons, bows,bands.
- Lingerie (under garments). This however depends on how old your relationship is.
- Shoes.First,get the size right.
- Teddy bears (do these still works?)
- A book .If she is a reader.
- Airtime vouchers. Again, airtime vouchers. For a month most preferably.
Ps: Written by a lady.
- A watch. The good type.
- Wallets(leather most preferably)
- Undershirts.Keep it cotton.
- A dozen of boxers(my brother her is enfirsizing the â€˜dozenâ€™ point chei)
- A shave set.
- A book. For a reader.
- A personalized mug.
- Accessories, Cufflinks, neckties, bowties.
- A jersey of his favorite team( better id personalized with his name at the back)
- Spa treatment.
These are just suggestions and not exactly what our loved ones want. We all know the people we love and know what can make them happy. Happy Valentines shopping!