Being a bride is associated with beauty, radiant blinding beauty. As mikolo, we care about how you look on your big day and that’s why we are your wedding “bff” dahhh. Nature has often had the best answers for treating your skin. So we are proud to introduce this winning, homemade beauty treatments that will make your skin magically glow, at low cost! Done the natural way for you here:
1. Sugar Scrub
This is an efficient and cost friendly way to exfoliate your skin for a brighter complexion.
- Fine table sugar (white or brown)
- Vegetable oil (olive oil or coconut oil)
- Simply mix sugar with your preferred vegetable oil in a ratio of 2:1 to form a paste
- Gently massage the paste on your skin in a circular motion for about 5 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat your face dry to discover your new wonderful brightened complexion.
2. Raw Honey Scrub
Honey is not only sweet to taste, but can also be among the best ingredients for exfoliating and soothing your skin for a brighter complexion. It crystalizes quickly to form a scrub that you don’t need to bother preparing.
- Crystallized raw honey
- Take raw crystallized honey and massage it generously on your face.
- Leave it to dry for a couple of minutes before rinsing off with warm water
- Pat your face dry
Honey face scrub not only removes dead skin cells for a radiant appearance, but also makes the skin smoother. It also soothes and speeds up the healing of some wounds. You can use raw honey scrub if you have a sensitive skin. Soothe your chapped lips too with this amazing natural scrub.
3. Avocado Oil, Brown Sugar & Cucumber Face Scrub
If you have a sensitive skin that requires nourishing and scrubbing for improved complexion, a combination of the following ingredients can help you get the desired results.
- Avocado oil
- Brown sugar
- Start by mixing sugar and avocado oil in a 2:1 ratio
- Take a small or medium sized cucumber and blend
- Add cucumber and thoroughly mix to form a paste
- Gently massage the paste on your face in a circular motion for about 5-10 minutes
- Leave it to dry for up to 20 minutes before rinsing with water
- Pat your face dry
This natural DIY natural face scrub is an ideal option if you are scared of the consequences associated with exfoliating. This scrub should leave your skin soft, exfoliated and radiant.
4. Salt Mask
If you have an oily skin type that is prone to breakouts, salt mask facial scrub can be a fantastic way to make it a bit brighter. You can also use this DIY homemade recipe on your back if susceptible to breakouts.
- Olive oil
- Black Lava Sea Salt
- Simply mix two parts of salt with one part of olive oil
- Add a large slice of mashed ripe pineapple and stir thoroughly
- Gently massage the mixture on your face for about 5-10 minutes
- Rinse with water and pat your face dry
- This face scrub clarifies and brightens your skin while improving glow. You should rinse immediately as allowing it to stay can cause irritation or redness if you a have a very sensitive skin.
5. Baking Soda & Coconut Oil Face Scrub
Many beauty and style lovers attest to have tried baking soda in facial treatments. While there have been claims that long term use of baking soda and water can cause undesired results on the skin, beauty enthusiasts have identified a better replacement other than water ,coconut oil.
- Baking Soda
- Coconut oil
- Simply mix baking soda and coconut oil to form a paste
- Gently massage the paste on your face in a circular motion for about 5 minutes
- Leave it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing with water
- Pat your face dry
- Baking soda and coconut oil face scrub diminishes dull complexion, age spot and black spots for a brighter complexion. Use this scrub at least once every week for a radiant and glowing face.
Keep in Mind
Many factors, including sun exposure can cause dull complexion. While cosmetic products are quite expensive and may contain chemicals that can react with your skin, you can make your own face scrub using simple and natural ingredients that have been shown to be safe and effective. They are easy to prepare and use to enhance complexion while fighting some skin blemishes at the same time. Don’t hesitate to contact a skin expert if you have bothering skin issues that don’t respond well to these homemade face scrubs.