Are you a beginner in applying makeup? Learn this Simple Natural DIY Makeup for Absolute Beginners.
Sahana, Makeup expert at Stylecraze.com. In this video tutorial, I will be showing how to do a Natural and simple makeup for beginners.
Makeup is a great way of expressing yourself. .At times, it is good to wear less of makeup and let your natural beauty stand out. Less makeup not only involves less time, but also has some other important practical benefits too. Given below are a few of them.
1. The first benefit of applying natural looking makeup is that you don’t have to bother all day about how it looks. There will be less of smudges and smears to deal with.
2. Using simple and natural makeup especially in the summer, will keep your face feeling fresher and lighter. Light makeup doesn't really streak in the heat and you will be able to feel the fresh breeze on your face too.
3. Simple make up doesn't cost you a bomb, so you are saving money.
4. We all know that too much makeup clogs the pores. Lighter, natural looking makeup is less likely to do that, as it has less of chemicals. You’ll find that if you use less makeup your skin will start to look clearer and fresher.
5. Applying light make up is not time consuming when compared to heavy makeup. Therefore you can have more time for doing other things.
If you’ve never tried natural makeup, then give it a try. This is a very easy makeup tutorial .It can be quite an exhilarating experience!
Follow this Natural & Simple Makeup Tutorial for beginners. This stepwise procedure is quite helpful for those who are trying their hands on makeup for the first time:
1. First I am going to apply a tinted sunscreen. You can use a bb cream instead. This is going to moisturize and protect your skin and give coverage. Take the product and dot it all over the face and blend it using circular motion.
Product Used: Lotus Herbals Tinted Sun-block SPF 70
2. Next let's conceal our dark circles and blemishes. Dot the concealer under your eye and blend it using your ring finger. Do the same for blemishes.
Product Used: The Body Shop Compact Foundation
3. Now I'm using a powder foundation to set my face. You can use a compact instead. This is going to make your makeup last longer.
Product Used: L’Oreal True Match Mineral Foundation
4. Let's move to the eyes. Using a small brush, apply a bronze eye-shadow all over your eyelids.
Product Used: Maybelline Color Tattoo
5. I am using a gel liner to line my lower lash line. Using the same liner line the outer corner of your upper lash line. Blend it out using a small eye shadow brush. This is going to give a subtle Smokey cat eye effect.
Product Used: Maybelline 36 Hr Gel Eyeliner
6. Now apply a white eye liner to the inner corner of your eyes. This will draw light to your eyes and make them look bigger.
Product Used: Revlon Photo Ready Eyeliner Maybelline 36 Hr Gel Eyeliner
7. I am applying mascara in a wiggling motion to open up my eyes.
Product Used: L’Oreal Double Extension Mascara
8. Define your brows using a brow pencil. Brows are like frames to the face. It's very important to define them.
Product Used: Eyebrow Pencil
9. Add some warmth to your face by applying a matte blush. Start from the apples of the cheek; take it all the way to the top of the ears. Blend it in.
Product Used: Inglot Matte Blush
10. I am finishing off the look by using a light pink lip gloss from Maybelline.
Product Used: Maybelline Lip Polish In Glam 3
This easy makeup tutorial for beginners should be tried out. I hope you enjoyed this video. Bye.
Go ahead and watch our basic makeup tutorial for beginners. It's an interesting one and can help you more about Makeup application.