To all those brides who have a little bit of O.C.D. and who have a list ready for everything, everywhere you go. We made a checklist that you can give your bridesmaids for your wedding day.
- The Wedding Timeline to make sure that everyone is on time
- A special letter for the bride to make her feel excited and loved
- Your bridesmaid speech – always good to have a back –up even when speaking from the heart
- Important contact details of service providers, friends and family to reach anyone easily.
- Number for a backup taxi services for anyone who needs a lift
FOR THE EMERGENCY KIT
- Plasters for any “ouchies”
- Tissues for happy tears only
- Pain Killers
- Safety pins to make something smaller or to fix a little tear.
- Double sided tape to stick it up.
- Chewing gum
- Mini scissors to cut something
- Sewing kit to fix something
- Q-Tips for cleaning and touching up
- Tweezers for finer touches
- Clear nail polish for touch ups on any smudges
- Hair ties and bobby pins, you never know when you have fly-away hairs.
- Nail glue that can save a broken nail.
- Pen and a note – pad for the last minute list
- Straws to keep the lipstick from smudging
- Cotton wool
- Bag of snacks to keep you full during the day
- Dancing Shoes to get the party going once the formalities are over
- Jewellery that matches your outfit
- The right bra for your dress
- Lots and lots of bottled water
- Your own make-up for touch ups during the night
- Stain Remover for if the wine gets spilled
- Buttoned shirt to easily undress after hair and make-up
- Eye drops for any itchy eyes
- Razor and shaving cream
- Body Lotion
- Make-up remover to fix and clean any smudges
- Your best dance moves to keep the party going
- Your best selfie smile to look perfect on every picture.
- A wedding gift for the bride and groom
- The Bride’s favourite bottle of bubbly
- Fun and positive energy for the whole day