Well ladies, have you ever had a best friend who is of the opposite sex and kind of have a feeling he wants more than your friendship? You first have to be sure of what you are feeling before you know if he’s into you or not. Incase you can’t tell the signs, Heather Jensen of Binoni gives few tips on how you’ll get a little clue that your best friend has fallen for you.
1. Always wants to partner with you: Whether you are in school, at work or even just walking down the street, if he is into you, he wants to constantly partner with you. If he is constantly asking to be your lab partner, looking for ways to become your partner on a project, he is into you. Trust me ladies, this tip is a dead giveaway!
2. Asks you to hang out: Do you constantly feel like you are the one that has to ask your guys friends to hang out? Well, if he is into you, he’ll be the one to take the first step. Now, I’m not saying that every single guy that asks you to hang out is potentially into you, but if you notice that your guy BFF is constantly asking you to hang out – it’s a sign!
3. Teases you: It’s that old saying that when a guy likes a girl, he is constantly mean to them. That doesn’t mean that your BFF has to be mean to you, but he probably teases you right? What about a little sarcasm? Trust me, if he takes it a little far, he really likes you and wants to see your reaction to his true sense of humor!
4. He stares: Do you catch him staring at you constantly? Does he constantly look away when he’s caught? That’s a sign ladies that he’s totally into you! So play coy, flirt a little – if you like him like that of course!
5. Sits as close as possible: Is there barely an inch of room between you two when you sit down? Does he constantly want to sit next to you as opposed to his guy best friends? It’s a sign ladies!
6. Ask for your help: If you know anything about guys, you probably know that they have a really hard time asking for help. Does your best guy friend constantly ask for your help? Homework, cleaning advice, relationship advice even if he isn’t in on?? He might want to be in a relationship – with you!
7. He really listens: Did he remember your birthday? What about that thing you said you wanted last week? If your guy friend really listens to you, he is into you, without a doubt!
8. Makes you laugh: Guys love to make girls laugh. It’s totally one of their favorite things in the world to do and if your BFF makes you laugh all the time, it could be a sign that he’s absolutely into you!