The things some people actually say to one another! If you want to make sure your first encounter is a success, here are a few first date questions you should avoid asking if you want your crush to ask you out a second time! And yes, most of the questions below were actually asked on dates.
Twenty first date questions you don’t want to ask — ever:
1. How much money do you make?
2. How do I look?
3. Who did you vote for in the last election?
4. How many kids do you want to have?
5. What kind of wedding do you want to have?
6. What went wrong between you and your ex?
7. Have you ever cheated on someone?
8. Have you ever been in love?
9. Where do you see this relationship going?
10. Why are you single?
11. Are you afraid of commitment?
12. What do your parents do?
13. Do you have any STDs?
14. What’s your greatest regret?
15. Do you think your parents will like me?
16. Are you on a diet?
17. Is that tan spray-on?
18. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
19. What’s your five-year plan?
20. Wanna come up for a drink?
Got any to add to the list? Please share if so!