Weddings are a big deal in society and for everyone that plans to wed, there is always one objective and that is to have a successful wedding since traditionally it’s supposed to be a once in a lifetime opportunity but with high rates of divorce today, people may find themselves wedding more than once but still, the first wedding is the most important and because of that everyone wants their wedding to go well and here are some tips to make it successful and memorable.
1. Make your wedding day personal by including elements that embody you, your future husband and relationship. Pick a theme that symbolizes the time you two have had together.
2. Make sure you hire a great photographer because you won’t get a second chance to make your wedding photos right. Hire a professional photographer with good credibility because your wedding photos are for a life time.
3.Select the best catering services that includes traditional dishes and mix with exotic dishes because food is one thing that people look out for at a party and if the food is not right, then that will leave lasting negative impressions that people will talk about for the longest time ever even years after the wedding.
4. You can add small decorative items to your entire wedding theme, for instance use the same ribbon that is in your centerpiece on your bouquet. When you show small details, it lets others know you have put in lots of efforts.
5. Select your make-up artist carefully. This is through trying out their services several months before hiring them for your wedding. Ensure that the style pleases you and make sure the style matches your vision. This helps in knowing that you will look great on your day instead of frowning on the wedding because the make-up isn’t right.
6. Practice your walk in front of a mirror to make you feel more comfortable on your wedding. If you can’t manage high heels, opt for beautiful flats or wedge to avoid falling down.
7. Don’t make your guests wait as you take photos. Make sure you have proper timing from the time you take photos to the time of reception so that the guests don’t have to wait for long and this also includes taking photos with parents of both the bride and groom.
8. Depending on the reception venue, make sure the lights are on a dimmer switch, this may seem like its trivial, having the option to lower lighting during the first dance is a nice idea and then brighten it for the remainder of the event, make sure to find out such details at the hired venue.
9. Try to keep in touch with all your wedding guests so that they know the exact day and time everything is scheduled. Make sure you tell the people if they need to attend events like the rehearsal so that everyone shows up promptly at the correct location.
10. Even after buying or hiring your wedding dress, the bridal shop should keep it until your wedding day because having it in your closet, it could get wrinkly or get stained. If the bridal shop holds it, you will have a clean, pressed dress for your wedding.
11. If you plan on giving a wedding speech, plan it and practice enough. A poorly planned wedding speech can make the audience uncomfortable or bored and leave you feeling disgruntled and disappointed in yourself.
12. If you are planning a destination wedding, make sure to take all the necessary legal requirements needed in your location.no matter the fees, red tape, residency requirements or other issues. Your needs must be addressed before you start booking services and hotels for your wedding.
13. A true photographer captures priceless memories and doesn’t just take random pictures. When you interview them, ask them what their vision is.find out how they intend to move through the wedding, capturing the moments that are special to you. You have to determine his style and how that will affect the experience you will have on your big day since memories last forever.
Weddings are perhaps the most detail oriented celebrations in society so it’s better to have the necessary tips in order to know how to have the best out of your big day.