We have proven and come to a conclusion that ballroom dancing is the best couple therapy one can ever get, dancing promotes healthy living and romance. It doesn’t make any difference what type of dancing the two of you do. Any style of dancing is beneficial. ie-
1. Unless two agree…expect not progress, since the man is the leader in the dance his job is to make the lady look good and adorable on the floor which implies…he’s doing a great job, every lead should never be forced so as to help the lady interpret well what the guy is trying to communicate. Â Â Â And the lady also gets to learn not demand that the guy makes her look good but accepts what’s at hand ie…work together, leave out the unnecessary and concentrate on what will make the dance/ relationship awesome/fun/enjoyable!!!…So, we show the couples the agreement and working together through Ballroom dancing.
2. It comes a time in every relationship when you have nothing much talk about together…which can lead misinterpretation of either party where one gets to wonder if they are boring and Â also uncared for!!!! As LRhythm we say…a couple that dances together…is always happy together! Â In this sense we mean through dance you can never run out Â of conversation….How one loves to be touched…carried…held etc Â , talk about a move you or partna tried n failed -laugh about it and help each other out on her to be better at it. Â you also get to learn that with a partner…you grow better… Dance is the whole of life’s relationship…on the floor…
3. Dancing together is good for your heart, both physically and romantically.
4. Dancing together creates another way for the two of you to connect with each other. As you dance together, your eyes meet, your bodies are close together, you can feel one another breathing.
5. When you dance, you hold and touch one another for longer than a quick hug.
6. Dancing together can put you both in a sensual mood.
7. “Holding, touching and moving to the music is the most romantic skill any couple can add to their lives.”
Source ToÂ Follow:Â LRHYTHM Kampala Uganda
8. Dancing can build your self-esteem which is good for your marriage relationship.
9. Dancing lessons and going out dancing provides time alone for the two of you.
10. Dancing together requires the two of you to work together as a team.
11. Dancing is a fun activity that the two of you can enjoy together.
12. When dancing together you have to pay attention to one another and communicate both verbally and non-verbally with one another.
13. Making time to dance together gives the two of you time away from chores, children, job, and the stress of your lives.
How to Find Dance Lessons
- Follow this link to find the finest Teachers & Instructors Â Â LRHYTHM Kampala UgandaÂ feel free to contact them and get at you best share love with each other.